It’s that time of year again, time to submit nominations for candidates for officers of WSPCA/SEAPAX for the annual elections to take place in March. You may nominate yourself or another person for the following positions:
- Vice President
- At-large Board Members (3)
Requirements are enthusiasm for helping your organization thrive and a few hours per week to devote to the task associated with each position. Both “old” and “new” members are welcome to become candidates. Volunteering for the Board is a good way to get to know people and to have fun putting your skills to work to help us achieve our goals.
- Candidates should be paid members of SEAPAX and should declare their candidacy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org by March 11.
- During the March 11 general meeting, candidates are announced and will introduce themselves and say why they are running. Members may also submit their name during the meeting if they so choose.
- Voting opens Sunday, March 11, and closes Sunday, March 25. Voting will occur via an email ballot. The result of the vote will be announced on the listserve and the website.
- The elected officials will preside at the April 1 board meeting.