Now is the time to nominate candidates–including yourself!–for all SEAPAX board positions. All that’s required is membership in SEAPAX, plus an active interest and commitment to working as team to help SEAPAX thrive. All candidates and interested SEAPAX members are also invited to our March 7 meeting ( details forthcoming) to meet each other and learn more about the board roles and getting more involved with the organization.
SEAPAX Board Nomination Specifics
Nominations are open until Feb. 28
All candidates must have their 2010 dues paid. To renew your membership click here for the membership form–please mail in your form and $15.00 check to the address indicated.
Submit nominations via email to the SEAPAX Board. Include the nominee’s:
- Email address and phone number
- PC Country(ies) and Years of Service
- If you are nominating someone else, please include your name and contact info as well.
- Brief statement of interest: why you are interested, which particular board position you seek, and what background do you bring to the role
- an optional bio or resume can also be submitted
Open positions (see the By-laws on Board page of SEAPAX website for position descriptions) :
- Vice President
- At-large Board Members (3)
- Committee Chairs: Events, Grants, Membership, Service, 50th Anniversary
Becoming an officer or committee chair is a commitment that can be both rewarding and fun. Candidates for all positions need to be able to devote a minimum of a few hours a month (more when working on special projects) for a 12-month period, April 2010 – March 2011.
The election will begin online the first week of March, via electronic ballots. The new officers will be announced by the end of March and take office on April 1.
Questions? Please contact us at board(at)seapax(dot)org