Open Doors for Multicultural Families, a a 2013 SEAPAX grant awardee organization, is having a benefit dinner and auction to support their programs which offer linguistically and culturally responsive services to immigrant and refugee families who have children with developmental disabilities.. Their “Celebrating Our Differences” dinner is Saturday, November 1st from 5:30-8:30pm.
There are many ways you can help before, during, and/or after the event:
1. Serve food during the buffet dinner
2. Register guests as they arrive
3. Set up tables
4. Help with the silent auction – lend a hand onsite and/or donate an item or service
5. Prepare or purchase an entree or appetizer (for at least 100 people) for the event
6. Buy a ticket and attend the event and/or make a monetary donation
Please RSVP by Oct. 27 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate what task you can assist with and Laurel, SEAPAX Service Chair, will help coordinate your role. For more information about Open Doors, the Nov. 1 program, or to purchase tickets , please visit their website at http://multiculturalfamilies.org/wordpress/. For silent auction donations, please send an email to: email@example.com. Open Doors is a 501(c) 3 charitable organization, and donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.