Peace Corps Fellows

As a former Peace Corps Volunteer, you have a lifetime eligibility for reduced-cost graduate school through Peace Corps Fellows/USA, regardless of when you served.

Fellows/USA works with more than 30 universities that offer financial assistance to RPCVs who wish to earn advanced degrees in a variety of subjects. Peace Corps Fellows work in paid professional internships in underserved U.S. communities.

Take advantage of this educational benefit! For more information or to request a program catalog contact:

Peace Corps Fellows/USA
1111 20th Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20526
Phone 202-692-1440 or
1-800-424-8580, ext. 1440
Fax 202-692-1421

Evans School

The Evans School of Public Affairs at University of  Washington offers a Master’s in Public Administration that is designed for present and future leaders of the public and nonprofit sectors. The program emphasizes  broad-based public policy analysis and management knowledge, while students pursue one or more  specialized policy fields. Emphasis areas include International Affairs, Environmental Policy, Education and Social Policy; there is also a certificate program
in International Development Policy and Management.

For more information, contact:
Evans School of Public Affairs
109 Parrington Hall, Box 353055
University of Washington, Seattle, WA 98195-3055

Washington Higher Education

The Washington Higher Education Coordinating Board has a complete list of Washington Colleges and Universities, including four-year colleges and universities, public community and technical colleges, as well as independent colleges, universities, and career schools.