- Thur., Aug 2 thru Sun., Aug 5.
- Riverside State Park, less than 5 miles north of downtown Spokane, alongside the Spokane River.
- Group Site #1.
If you’ll be going in an RV rig of some kind, please try to get your RV site right away, i.e., now.
For RV’ers: The nearest RV site to Group Site 1 is 14, then 13 and on down. RV sites 15, 16, 17 are not far away and are more luxurious with full hookups.
- Time and Date: Sunday, 12/3 3pm-6pm
- Location: Private home in West Seattle. Address will be emailed after RSVP
- RSVP: Please send number of guests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Potluck Item: Food or drink item. Please bring a label and serving utensils if needed. SEAPAX will provide wine/beer and non-alcoholic beverages.
Grant applications for both Seattle Area organizations and International projects are being accepted now! See the Grants Guidelines and applications (Seattle Area and International) for more details. Apply today!